Manager, HR Operations
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Q Sentral, Kuala lumpur
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- A functional understanding of the specific needs of a contact centre environment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR functions.
- Well versed in IR matters and statutory HR requirements.
- Possess Degree / Diploma with relevant HR qualification.Attention to details and data accuracy
- Have good business acumen with research, analytical skills and also customer oriented.
- Result-oriented & skilled in developing business plans while initiating the changes necessary to achieve company’s strategic objective.
- Managing the TL of respective teams to ensure daily numbers, reports, issues, etc. are updated, on track & acted upon.
To ensure any IR/ER related matters i.e. grievance / counselling / disciplinary among the leasing staffs are addressed timely/appropriately and promote harmonious working environment.
- To guide team by ensuring adherence to the existing SOPs and/or creation of SOPs if any processes is changed/updated by the assigned client. Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and to ensure that the clients are effectively briefed on any relevant changes.
- Identifies, develops, and deploys best practices and continuous improvement initiatives designed to increase employee efficiency, process effectiveness, and facilitate employees career development.
- Lead team by setting expectations, developing competencies, evaluating, and managing performance to team members.
Provide advice and support to build technical skills within the team.
Mentor and coach, the team members to deliver excellent service and ensure targets are achieved.
- Ensures quality, timely and accuracy of operations deliverables in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Client Relationship Management
- Providing consultative support and advice on recruitment and HR activity to the assigned client and advising the client on best practices.
- Developing creative solutions if the assigned client’s program is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
- Engage regularly with clients, updating them on the progress and performance of their accounts, receiving and providing feedback on various aspects of the operation and the relationship and acting on required changes.
- Continuously monitor client satisfaction by setting evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the services.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring Contingent Workforce Division yearly targets are met and consistently monthly achievement and revenue.
- Up to RM8,000 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
- Medical, dental and optical benefits
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch