Work Type: Full Time
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma with relevant HR qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR functions.
- Well versed in IR matters and statutory HR requirements.
- Able to work in a fast pace and target setting working environment.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process (e.g. advertising, screening and scheduling of candidate, first-line screening, managing interview schedules, etc.)
- Manage and conduct one-one / group interviews.
- Support recruitment initiatives to further grow the candidate pipeline.
- Weekly reporting on activity and target vs actual achievements.
- Conducting onboarding and offboarding process.
- Manage contract signing.
- Work closely with the assigned client to ensure SLA is continuously met.
- To ensure any IR & ER related matters – grievance/counselling / disciplinary among the leasing staffs are well addressed within the agreed timeline and promote a harmonious working environment.
- Maintain changes in employee status, salary, allowance, benefits, etc. by compiling completed data from clients via email/hardcopies, updating data in Master Listing and System (CX-HRMS); sending data to affected departments in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring timesheet management is well coordinated with the client and must submit all completed timesheets to Payroll Department within the timeframe agreed/discussed.
- Answers questions regarding employee health, welfare, and service programs by explaining standard administrative procedures or addressing common problems.
- To deliver the weekly and monthly client reports including counselling/disciplinary tracker, AL/MC leave tracker, timesheet log, salary dispute report, attrition analysis reports, staff movement report, exit interview analysis and master listing report to the client on time.
- Engage regularly with clients and candidates, updating them on the progress and conveying feedback received by both parties.
- Up to RM4,000 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
- Medical, dental and optical benefits
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch