Wills Executive (Banking)
Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Provide will/wasiat drafting services in accordance to the prevailing law and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of will drafting services to the clients and, the safe custody and retrieval of Wills.
- Perform annual reconciliation for all Wills under the company’s custody.
- Assist in resource management; effective planning to ensure sufficient operational coverage including Drafter/Vettor.
- Provide coaching/training to new staff.
- Update any changes to the policies, guidelines, work processes, forms, documents, and such to strengthen the monitoring and controls, smoothen the operational flows or improve the business support services and alignment to the relevant group policies and guidelines.
- Initiate, review and improve on process automation and system enhancement.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders in supporting the business units including but not limited to clients/ business partners, agents, regulators, solicitors, financial institutions, and other related parties.
- Closely engage with superiors and promptly report and update on any irregularities, complaints, compliments, improvement actions/ projects initiated and completed etc.
- To submit timely periodical and/or ad-hoc reports and/or assignments required.
- Provide coverage in the absence of peer(s) within Trustees Operations when necessary.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, in Laws, Banking Law, Wills Management, corporate or equivalent.
- Senior Executives specialising in Wills & Law with at least 2 years experience in related field will have an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with related education background and have completed chambering are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with Customer Service & Telemarketing experience is preferred.
- Required spoken and written languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia (Candidates with spoken and written Mandarin fluency will have an added advantage).
- Malaysians, below the age of 35.
- RM3,000 to RM3,500
How to Apply
Drop us your details and resume below or contact Farhanah at 014-527 6080 (https://wa.link/5ruore) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch