Full Time, Permanent
Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur or Batu Kawan, Penang
- Handles recruitment activities/ processes on/off-site.
- Search for potential candidates using a hiring database, job portal or social media.
- Evaluate resumes and applications.
- Perform interview screening with candidates (conduct phone and face-to-face interviews to assess minimum qualifications and basic communication skills of applicants.)
- Ensure all candidates are briefed on the job requirement before the interview to ensure minimum walkout.
- Meet the set daily and weekly target for the number of interviewed and hired candidates.
- Follow up with the client closely on the interview result and ensure placement.
- Engage regularly with the client. Provide updates on their accounts’ progress and performance, receive and provide feedback on various aspects and acting on necessary changes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess excellent organisational competency to handle multi-task, resourcefulness, and the ability to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, interpersonal and communication skills. Good computer proficiency with related technology systems will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Good probing skills and superior listening skills.
- Persuasive and result oriented.
- High-energy, Enthusiastic and Positive.
- Self-starter, a pacesetter who can create an open, positive and innovative environment and a customer-oriented culture.
- Team player.
- Up to RM3,000 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
- Medical, dental and optical benefits.
How to Apply
To apply, please contact Rashidi (KL) at 011 2632 3370/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Suhaili (Penang) at 010 438 2984/ email@example.com
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch