Internship, Payroll & HR Outsourcing
Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- Assist with monthly payroll function, ensuring that the employee payroll and ad-hoc payments are made in an efficient, accurate and timely manner in accordance of Service Level of agreement.
- Assist with payment and reporting to meet statutory requirements.
- Assist in statutory calculation and submission.
- Data management functions, including paper and electronic records management, setting up and managing spreadsheets and databases, producing reports, compiling information and analysing results.
- To ensure all relevant filing of documents in both an orderly and timely manner.
- Perform other related duties incidental other than the works described above.
- Possess SPM/STPM/Certificate in Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, or any related discipline.
- Good written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good working knowledge in computer software (M/S Words/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal communication skills with all levels in the organisation.
- Aptitude to be innovative, analytical, and creative in problem solving.
- Pleasant personality and open to new ideas and suggestion.
How to Apply
Contact Mardiana via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, drop us your details and resume below.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch