Human Resource Generalist
Full Time, Permanent
Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with the assigned client and to ensure SLA is continuously met.
- Prepare HR related letters such as employment letter, promotion letter, increment letter and other related documentation.
- Conduct onboarding for new employees.
- Personal File Management – Maintains employee personal files and records in an orderly manner.
- Update and maintain changes in employee status, salary, allowance, benefits and other related changes by compiling completed data from client via email/hardcopies, update data in Master Listing and HRMS; as well sending data to the other affected departments in a timely fashion.
- Timesheet management – Coordinated with the client on the timesheet submission and, to submit verified and completed timesheets to Payroll Department within the given timeframe.
- To deliver the weekly and monthly client reports, including counselling/disciplinary tracker, leave tracker, timesheet log, salary dispute report, attrition analysis reports, staff movement report, exit interview analysis, and master listing report the client on time.
- IR & ER related matters – grievance/counselling / disciplinary among the outsourcing employees are well addressed within the agreed timeline.
- Engage regularly with clients and employees, update them on the progress, and convey both parties’ feedback.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates with a good HR and Employment Act knowledge will be consider.
- Well versed in IR matters and statutory HR requirements.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Fast learner and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Up to RM4,000 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
- Medical, dental and optical benefits.
How to Apply
Contact Suhana at 012 761 4107 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, drop us your details and resume below.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch