Customer Service Professional
Full Time, Contract
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Bangsar or Kelana Park View
- Candidate must possess at least SPM qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar / TTDI / Kelana Park View.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must be able to work on weekends or public holidays according to the allocated shift.
- Attend to and answer inbound calls from customers.
- Identify technical issues faced by the customer and assist them to solve the problem by providing the right solution/trouble shooting.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Up to RM 2,300 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
How to Apply
Drop us your details and resume below or contact Fadzrin at 019 343 4781 or via email at email@example.com.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch