Customer Service Representative
Full Time, Contract
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Bangsar or Kelana Park View
- Attend to and answer inbound calls from customers.
- Identify technical issues faced by the customer and assist them to solve the problem by providing the right solution/trouble shooting.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar / TTDI / Kelana Park View.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must be able to work on weekends or public holidays according to the allocated shift.
- Up to RM 2,300 per month (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience).
How to Apply
Drop us your details and resume below or contact Fadzrin at 019 343 4781 (https://wa.link/v1hh62) or via email at email@example.com.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch