Associate Consultant – Strategy, Risk & Transformation (SRT)
You will join our pioneer team, supporting our clients to identify top talents within our Strategy, Risk & Transformation practice. Then, you will own and operate your desk, interacting with key stakeholders within your assigned industry. Being a pivotal member of our team, you will provide high-quality recruitment service to our exclusive list of clients— mainly Multinational Companies, Government Linked Companies and SMEs.
Why join us?
· Comprehensive training and development tailored to individual personality traits.
· Ability to take charge of your own work and desk.
· Flexible work with good team engagement and coaching.
· Medical, social and insurance benefits.
· Performance and annual retention bonus.
· Unique career progression with defined career path and objectives. We promote based on your work performance and commitment to our sustainability goals.
· We are a diverse and inclusive business, being Equal Opportunity Employers.
· Any Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants with Masters can be considered for Consultant level.
· Customer or client facing exposure will be an advantage.
· Able to work additionally on CSR and Sustainability projects.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work in a hybrid work environment.
· Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
This position pays a basic salary of up to MYR 42,000 p.a. Performance bonus; retention bonus and fringe benefits apply. Training and coaching will be provided. All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch