- Responsible for full set of accounts, management reports and cash flows.
- Responsible for day to day accounting and finance functions include payment preparation and receipt monitoring.
- Manage account receivable and payables, general ledger, debtor and creditor aging, ensure timely payment by debtors / creditors and prepare/update the weekly debtor aging report.
- Preparation of billing, debit notes and credit notes, payments, bank reconciliation – Monitor & update cash book.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Assist in computation of company taxation and preparation of audited financial statement.
- Liaising with company secretaries, auditors, tax agents.
- To ensure timely reporting.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Candidates with Diploma but relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- 2 years in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
- Honest and dependable.
- Good communication in English and Malay.
How to Apply
Drop us your details and resume below or contact Dhiva at 017 603 8268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch