Work Type: Full Time
Location: Q Sentral, kuala lumpur
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or any related field of study is required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
- Possess fundamental administrative abilities.
- Internship period: 3 – 6 months (available immediately upon shortlisting).
- Proactive, committed, inventive, resourceful, analytical, and work well under pressure as you are required to meet deadlines on individual tasks.
- Possess a strong desire to succeed professionally and demonstrate leadership abilities as you will be evaluated by the HR manager for your performance.
- To assist in managing the job advertisement and job postings in the portals, including the company website, job portals and other related platforms.
- Screening and sourcing candidates by accessing their specific skills, knowledge and experience.
- Compile candidate information.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the team.
- RM500 p/month.
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch