Work Type: Full Time
Location: Q sentral, kuala lumpur
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates with good HR and Employment Act knowledge will be considered.
- Well versed in IR matters and statutory HR requirements.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Outstanding interpersonal and people management skills.
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
- Fast learner and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Work closely with the assigned client to ensure SLA is continuously met.
- Prepare HR related letters such as employment letters, promotion letters, increment letters and other related documentation.
- Conduct employee onboarding for new recruits.
- Maintain employee personal files and records in an orderly manner.
- Update and maintain changes in employee status, salary, allowance, benefits and other related changes.
- Timesheet management: Coordinate with the client on timesheet submission and verification.
- To deliver the weekly and monthly client reports.
- Handle IR & ER related matters.
- Engage regularly with clients and employees, update them on the progress, and convey both parties’ feedback.
- Up to RM 4,000 (subject to the candidate’s qualifications and experience)
- Medical, dental and optical benefits
How To Apply:
- Please submit your resume below or
- Contact Ms Suhana at email@example.com
Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch