Human Resource Generalist
- HR documentation preparation (employment letter, promotion letter, increment letter, etc).
- New employee onboarding.
- Update and maintain changes in employee status in the system and profiles.
- Timesheet management – Coordinate with the client on the timesheet submission.
- Delivering the weekly and monthly client reports.
- IR & ER related matters – grievance/counselling / disciplinary among the outsourcing employees.
- Engage regularly with clients and employees. To update them on any progress, and convey both parties’ feedback.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates with good HR and Employment Act knowledge will be considered.
- Well versed in IR matters and statutory HR requirements.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.