5-day work week
- Register patients in Covid Assessment Centres/ Pusat Kesihatan Daerah
- To fix and remove the E-bracelets for patients.
- Excellent front desk etiquette and act as a first-line customer service representative of the company
- Debrief and explain the function and the restrictions during the quarantine period.
- Conduct equipment sanitization and charging.
- Control and monitor inventory at CAC/PKD.
- Control and manage the public crowd in the centre
- Ensure SOP for Covid-19, usage of PPE, and HSSE requirement are adhered to at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/fresh graduates in any discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to converse in Bahasa Melayu and/or English.
- Basic competency in computer.
- Training will be provided.
- Basic salary of RM1,500
- Allowance Rm250
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS