Customer Service, Live Chat
Full-time (able to start work in July 2021)
(7:30am – 4:00am / 1:00pm -10:00pm / 5:30pm – 2:00am)
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via live chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Identify their technical, billing and product issues.
- Assist them to solve the problems by providing the right solution/troubleshooting
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Minimum qualifications: SPM with credit, Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar/ TTDI Damansara
- Candidate must be able to on rotation, which includes weekends (7am-4.30pm /1pm- 10.30pm/ 5.30pm – 2am)