Customer Service, Inbound Calls
Full-time (able to start work in July 2021)
5 working days (Monday to Sunday), rotational off-days
- To attend/ answer inbound calls from customers.
- Identify the customer’s technical, billing and product issues.
- Assist them to solve the problems by providing the right solution/troubleshooting
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Qualifications: Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar or Taman Tun Dr Ismail.
- Candidate must be able to work on weekend/public holiday according to the designated shift schedule. Rotational shift cycle: 6.30AM-3.30PM/ 1.00PM-10.30PM.